From the 25th of December until the 5th of January, the 12 Days of Craftmas, posts filled with knitting and crochet projects, recipes, softies and anything else that tickles the creative fancy, will be appearing as by magic, for your crafting pleasure!
People from all over the crafty cyber-world have donated their time, effort and ingenuity to supply original projects and recipes … a new suprise every day that can be enjoyed from the comfort of your computer!
We hope that you will enjoy our Christmas gift to you…a gift that doesn’t cost the earth, has no wrapping paper to clear away afterwards and will hopefully inspire you to create some beautiful things all of your own.
- The First Day of Craftmas – The Holly and Ivy Tiny Purse by Lilycobweb
- The Second Day of Craftmas – Sorcha’s Fruit Chutney by Sorcha Turnbull
- The Third Day of Craftmas – The Lingerie Lace Scarf by Apple.Fluff
- The Fourth Day of Craftmas – Wicked Witch of the West Pea Soup by Alix Cirac and Chocolate Snowballs by Miss Regenerates
- The Fifth Day of Craftmas – Sally’s Super Pampering Eye Mask by Sally B.
- The Sixth Day of Craftmas – Michelle’s Fruit Squares by Michelle Moore
- The Seventh Day of Craftmas – Handmade Journal by Danika Rameshfar
- The Eighth Day of Craftmas – Birdies by Little Fire
- The Ninth Day of Craftmas – Super Chocolate Fudge by Jill Casavecchia
- The Tenth Day of Craftmas – Barbara’s Wristwarmers by Barbara Wendel Sands
- The Eleventh Day of Craftmas – Helena’s Foolproof Gingerbread by Helena Close
- The Twelfth Day of Craftmas – The Day of DOING!